At Julie A. Rice, Attorney at Law, & Affiliates we are experts at representing people in Contested Divorces. Our Contested Divorce Attorneys have over 30 years of collective experience representing people from a contested divorce that only has a few issues to be resolved or a contested divorce in which there are multiple issues to be resolved or litigated such as children, custody, visitation, high and low value assets, and family businesses, just to name a few.
There are many questions that you may have when faced with a Contested Divorce situation and our Divorce Attorneys are here to assist you and stand by you every step of the way. You may contact us for your free legal consultation by any or all of the following means by phone at (770) 865-8654 and (813) 363-6664, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and Contact Us on our website. We are here to assist you and answer your questions about your divorce situation.
If you are faced with a contested divorce, then our Divorce Lawyers can answer these and many other questions that you may have about your divorce such as:
- What are the grounds for Divorce in Georgia?
- What is a No-Fault Divorce?
- What are the Fault Grounds for Divorce in Georgia?
- Is there a Residence Requirement for getting a Divorce in Georgia?
- Must the Husband and Wife Live Apart when a Divorce Complaint is filed?
- How does one File for a Divorce?
- Where does one File for a Divorce?
- What should I do if I Receive a Complaint for Divorce that my Spouse has Filed?
- Is there a way to Live Apart Without Divorcing?
- What is an Annulment in Georgia?
- Must I go to Court to get a Divorce?
- How Long does it Take to Get a Divorce?
- What Happens while I Wait to go to Court?
- What is Decided at a Final Trial?
- What about the Children?
- May a Child Choose Where He or She Wants to Live?
- May the Parents Share Custody?
- How does the Court Determine Parenting Time?
- What are Child Support Obligations?
- May I Receive Money for the Children’s College?
- What is Alimony?
- What happens to Our Possessions in a Divorce?
- How will the Court Order be Enforced?
- If my Spouse and I Agree on Matters Pertaining to Getting a Divorce, do we still Need an Attorney?
- What do I do if am the Victim of Family Violence?
These are just a few of the many questions that you may have when faced with a divorce. Divorce can be one of the most traumatic events in a person’s life so it very important that you seek the professional advice of an Attorney who is experienced in handling divorces. Therefore, we are equipped to handle your divorce from start to finish with your best interests in mind every step of the way so that we can concentrate on the legal aspects of your divorce while you focus on the emotional aspects of this most trying time in your life. You may contact us for your free legal consultation by any or all of the following means by phone at (770) 865-8654 and (813) 363-6664, by email at email@example.com, and Contact Us on our website. We have the knowledge, experience, and success to get you through this time in your life.